Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you talk to girls?

I seem to not be able to communicate with girls. Any help?How do you talk to girls?
Try a simple ice-breaker:



';Hello. I was looking at you, and I think you have very good skin.';How do you talk to girls?
Just say Hi! Keep the conversation simple, if it flows, just go with it :P
by opening your mouth;] and moving your lips, and making sure theres sound coming out of your mouth..
Simply go and say HI to them, not politely, just like confidence. And then introduce yourself. Your back should be straight and better look good and clean, they are one of the things that would attract a girl and one of the first things a girl would notice. And always smile, not politely, PUT ON YOUR BEST SMILE. You might even start a conversation. And when having a conversation, keep it simple and follow the flow... Hope I helped... My point is, just be yourself and be confident with yourself...
Well I usually activate my sense of humor.



When im talking to a girl I like, its like im drunk, I just suddenly let loose, I impress them, yet when im with dudes or girls I dont like im just a normal boring dude.



Its like a superpower, not something I practice.



Sorry if I wasnt of much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment