Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I talk to girls?

I have anxiety and O.C.D and I am 16 and I absolutely suck with talking to girls because when ever I try to I get really nervous and don't know what to say and then they end up cutting me off.



I don't know how I will get better with talking to girls when they don't even give me an inch.



All my mates know how to impress the girls when we're going to parties and it makes me feel like crap because as I said I don't know what to say.How do I talk to girls?
Rider darling just breath. I guess talking to a pretty face is nerve wracking. I get a little nervous myself when I made eyes contact with a hottie. If having a conversation with girls is hard for you than maybe just a ';hello'; or ';hey there how's it going'; would be a great start! After all it is only the polite thing to do if you are going to be looking that direction. If the girl is interested maybe she'll throw in a line, otherwise it doesn't hurt to be friendly. If anything at least they'll notice you, thus maybe next time you'll be comfortable enough to throw a few more lines. It'll come. Good luck dear.How do I talk to girls?
Dear friend Rider,

Talk as good friends without hurting each other in your lifetime on the earth.
I have the same problem talking to guys!
watch the youtube video below. It is funny and should help

No comments:

Post a Comment