Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to talk to girls?I am 18 but in fact i never talk to female except my mother.PLZ HELP.?

i have these questions plz help becouse i feel so alone.

1.what girls should i talk.

2.How to start talking.

3.what to talk about.

4.I am too shy with females and my ears get red as soon as i talk to and i get embaressd.

5.Do not laugh at me because my comminucation is very poor an i just pass the depression.How to talk to girls?I am 18 but in fact i never talk to female except my mother.PLZ HELP.?
Stay single, trust me youll be better off.How to talk to girls?I am 18 but in fact i never talk to female except my mother.PLZ HELP.?
1) talk to girls you share a common interest with it always helps and its easy to start up conversations!

2)if you don't know them that well then just walk up to her and start talking

3) an interest you know she has or just walk up and compliment her which will start up a conversation

4)don't be embarrassed its natural and alot of girls think its really cute when guys get embarrassed when there talking to them
1) If you are quiet, talk to quiet girls.

2) What do you do when you start talking to your friends? just talk the same way, pretend you already know her

3) Talk about anything that comes to your mind, she will not eat you don't worry. She is probably nervous too. Do you know that some girls like shy guys? I do

4) Don't worry. You know everyone is shy, some succeed in hiding it, some don't

5) I am sure that you will find the perfect girl someday. I know loads of shy guys, and VERY shy guys with girls with them.
hi. =) its ok to feel like that. well first you have to talk to the right group of girls. cause there will be the ones who will be sweet and kind and make you feel like everythings ok. and then there are the mean ones. well if your still in school... go and sit next to a girl who looks lik the quite type. intoduce yourself and ask her name. oh! almost every girl likes to know that you show intrest in her. and its ok to blush. im not that much of a shy girl but guys still make me blush. =) so its not just you. and this is no laughing matter. i understand. :) and wish you the best. go 4 it! and good luck. hope i helped at least a bit.
1. Just talk to girls you think you'll have something in commom with i.e. if she's wearing a Metallica shirt and you like Metallica, go for it!

2. Compliment them and hopefully they'll compliment you. It gets the ball rolling.

3. Whatever you want to! You can bring up stuff like what music you like or she might talk about a movie she saw last weekend. Just let it flow.

4. You don't have anything to be embarrassed about, so don't be.

5. Okay I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment