Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to deal with unfriendly colleagues in the workplace,who never talk,specially girls?

I am a boy.In my workplace,there is a girl whom i like and so i made her my friend by giving an sms to her,but she never showed any interest in doing friendship with me.She doesn't even talk with me. I am so much hurt by her rudeness that i have also stopped talking to her.Friends,help meWhat should i do?How to deal with unfriendly colleagues in the workplace,who never talk,specially girls?
If she doesn't want to talk to you, she doesn't have to. That does not make her rude. That you let it hurt your feelings is your responsibility - not hers.



What should you do ... stop trying to socialize at work. There are places outside of work that you could meet women in a more chattier environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment