Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why can girls talk about hot guys, but guys can't talk about hot girls?

My girlfriend always talks about how her guy friends are so hot and even tells me that she fantasizes about dating them sometimes...wtf is wrong with her? I know that she loves me to death and will not leave me, so why does she do this to me? It drives me insane with jealousy. Then, when I even mention another girl, even in passing, she flips out on me like I just sinned! Ideas?Why can girls talk about hot guys, but guys can't talk about hot girls?
She is a hypocrite.

It's okay to make a vague comment about a person being attractive, but to tell you she fantasizes about dating them seems inappropriate.Why can girls talk about hot guys, but guys can't talk about hot girls?
today i was watching a movie with my boyfriend and he called jessica alba hot so i called the flaming torch guy hot :)
I think it's kind of gross either way.
she does it because guys are cute and she can't keep her feelings in. guys on the other hand can keep anything in for as long as the need
Wow. I had such deja vu reading this question.

Your girlfriend is over-reacting.

To be honest, it's a little strange that it's people she knows that she fantasises about dating . . . reading the title of the question, I thought it would be more along the lines of celebrities.

The only thing you can do really is to talk to her about it and tell her how it bothers you. Maybe she's doing it to make you jealous, but the reason isn't certain. Whatever the reason behind it, it isn't right that she's being so hypocritical. You have to talk to her to make her see this. If she sees how much it upsets you and how it's hurting you like this, then she'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment