Thursday, November 11, 2010

This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?

So I'm friends with my former college adviser. I notice she talks to me, says hi to me and stuff when it's just her and I.



But I remember onetime I was walking in the hall and I saw her with one of her colleagues. When they both walked by, she(my friend) didn't say anything to me. Then the other one kind of titled her head and smiled at me.



How come she talks to me when it's her and I but not when there's other people around?This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?
maybe the one smiling at you has a crush in you that's why she is avoiding you. or maybe she saw you talking with someone(female) that 's hurting her. or maybe she was just want to make a conversation when noone else there with her but you. or maybe she waiting for you to say something fisrt. maybe she is comfortable talking to you but not to the others. I don't see any is wrong with that. don't exspect but accept for what or who she is. she can't be like you . Both men n women one days happy one day sad one day crouchy.This girls talk to me alone but not when her friend is around?
forget her an find someone who is not so two sided.
  • effects on relationships
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment