Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?

no girls talk to me/ask to hang out I always have to initiate; I understand how that is the case in dating relationships. However, it just bother me a lot when i have to do the same to my friends who are girls. Now I think I am just stuck in lot of ';one-sided'; friendships.



soo it is just the general norm with girls? no matter if that girl is someone you want to ask out or just a friend?Why it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?
It all depends on the self image of the girls. I tend to be intimidating to many i dont know why, but as soon as i start the conversation they realize that I am a likeable person. but many girls who do not think they are ';hot enough'; will tend to just be shy and wait for you to start. On the other hand, the ones who do think they are will not stop and and it turns into a one sided on their part. so its better to find a happy medium. Some girls think that I am ';out of their league'; and all this BS but as soon as they get to know me they realize that I am not. the same is for guys who think girls are. when really there is no such thing as that. and if the girl thinks she is out of your league. then we have a couple words for that. and the same goes for guys who think the same way.



so unless you look like michael moore or have a molestache i'm pretty sure they are just timid.Why it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?
If you consider these girls friends, ask them.



Depending on your age, girls tend to get very shy with boys for a while, but that will change eventually. Keep in mind that she may not be someone you want to ask out, but you maybe someone she wants to go out with.
Maybe it's your body language
its definitely not all girls. I was never this way. I practically raped my now husband when we first met.



i also have a lot of guy friends and im not afriad to ask them to hang out
some women prefer the old fashioned approach where the guy has to initiate everything. the other thing is that they probably don't find you that attractive. but in any case women aren't just going to flock towards you unless your a singer, actor, or have a huge extension cord that bulges out of your pants.
I like to initiate stuff..hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment