Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?

no girls talk to me/ask to hang out I always have to initiate; I understand how that is the case in dating relationships. However, it just bother me a lot when i have to do the same to my friends who are girls. Now I think I am just stuck in lot of ';one-sided'; friendships.



soo it is just the general norm with girls? no matter if that girl is someone you want to ask out or just a friend?Why it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?
Girls are just naturally shyer than boys Especially AROUND boys. Some girls are more confident than others but when you get to know a girl really well and al least try to start a conversation everyday, in the end she will stop being shy and talk more freely to you!

hope this helpsWhy it seems we guys always have to initiate a conversation with girls?
I think some of the problem is that girls get nervous easily... and if they don't feel confident around you, they wouldn't initiate a conversation because they'd just babble and feel stupid.

And sometimes it's just because they don't know what the hell to talk about with boys and would rather chat to their girls and have you 'interrupt' and start the conversation, saving them the trouble of figuring out what you want to talk about. If you er, know what I mean. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment