Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?

if u girls have moles or freckles how many do you have and were about they are on your arms what color they are how old are your arms i wood like to no this girlsGirls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?
ugh... I have the same two freckles in like 36 places on my body...



and a freckle that's a line.Girls i love your arms with mols and freckles plz girls talk me about what your arms look?
Come on, this guy has a serious thing for freckles. Great I am covered from head to toe, oops except my lily white butt. So fantasies on man

Report Abuse


Ha, freckles on arms turn this man on!
freckles are very sexy .... but i wouldnt post it in the way this gent has :S
My arms r hairy like a goat and small as your brain
what's the scientific term for ';Kinky Mole%26amp;Freckle on Arm Fetish';?
';my arm has poop and cat puke on it. with my dog's hairy fur stuck in different places. i have green and brown moles and they pop sometimes.'; GET THE PICTURE. i really wouldn't post this question this way. it makes you think about what i have just described.

No comments:

Post a Comment