Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is it a disrespect to have a baby mama a kid .. live with them.. and talk girls on myspace? But Just Talk?

There has been a few females on my myspace that i mostly know.. Some of them I never met. and not planning to. Noone calls my phone or texts me. The only msgs are on myspace are just the regular sayings... ';how u doing'; ';hows life treating u'; just general stuff.. Nothing sexual... I also had the messages for my babymama to read them... And she is tripping like I;m cheating... I think she is not supose to... Theres nothing wrong .. Because I do not meet with these people in real life. What do you guys think?Is it a disrespect to have a baby mama a kid .. live with them.. and talk girls on myspace? But Just Talk?
keep it strictly to the hey how are yous and you should be fine. Some women are extremely self conscious and cant handle their men talking to other women. Be open and honest about everything and communicate with her. If it such a big deal maybe you should respect her wishes.Is it a disrespect to have a baby mama a kid .. live with them.. and talk girls on myspace? But Just Talk?
what i think is that you're an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment