Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I get girls to fall in love with me too easily???

I talk to them and mac and spit game at girls and they end up loving me. I do it to be nice cuz thats the kinda guy i am, but my friends were aying how i try too hard to get girls to fall in love with me, INSTEAD of just talking to them and hooking up with them. I think its why i have only had sex with one girl and im 18 almost 19...im good looking but what should i do? I just love sweet talking girls i cant help if they fall in love with me...heres a pic of me im the guy...plx help thx!



http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/hehateme00000/david1.jpgI get girls to fall in love with me too easily???
first off, you're a 6 out of 10 at best. And second, they're not in love with you.I get girls to fall in love with me too easily???
WOW. You're so full of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment