Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I talk to girls and get their attention?

This is a massive flaw i've had within me. Now I know i'm not the hottest guy around, but i'm certainly full of confidence and have good looks as I am. But I can't talk to girls to save my life! I'm really afraid of rejection and I feel bad when people assume as bothersome. See, if girls talk to ME, it's all good. I'm SOMEWHAT at ease then. But -I- cannot talk to THEM! Just today, I was at University after having finished my class and having lunch. I swear to god, there was this really good looking girl that sat on the table beside me studying. I even had the perfect line to say to her, but I just can't. I don't know why. I simply can't get the nerve to talk to girls and sometimes I don't even know what to say to spark their attention and make them to try and get their attention toward me or something. Can anyone help with this stuff? And no stupid answers please.How do I talk to girls and get their attention?
You may be nervous now and alot of people are but after you do it a couple times it seems so much easier and you will probaly be alot more confident. Just gather up the courage and go for it. What can it hurt? And remember the most important thing is to just be yourself.How do I talk to girls and get their attention?
Ah, i dropped my pencil, can you get it for me?

oh yeah sure, hands it to you...

Wow you have pretty eyes

Thanks!

Can i buy you some coffee?(soft drink)

Sure!

that should be your play by play

No comments:

Post a Comment