Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why do girls talk about six packs? girls only please?

i'm 13 and i'm getting sick of my classmates constantly talking about how a 6 pack makes a guy a man. i got toned arms and a growing 6 pack. i do 40 pushups and 30 crunches to tone my body. please explain why all girls want a boy with a good body and not a average boy with a kind personality, like me. i have a short temper and fight often but not with girls.Why do girls talk about six packs? girls only please?
Same reason guys talk about girls with good bodies and not about the great girls with average bodies reallyWhy do girls talk about six packs? girls only please?
You're generalizing there, buddy. ';All girls'; do not want that.



Heck, I actually think those really buff guys are kinda gross. All the guys I've dated were pretty average in their body type, which is just how I like em :P
same reason why guys talk about boobs
Its just what they want .....em i dont really care as long as they have a really good personality. thats what matters the most to me.
I'm guessing you dont mean a six pack of beer..

I dont think 13 year olds are ment to have big muscles and six packs.. I'm sure they are just being girls and talking about actors/models they think are hot.. They wouldnt know what a real 'man' is at this age anyway..! Just trying to act older then they really are.. which i find funny!
That's like saying that all men like size 8 ladies.....

it's not always the case.

I for one, don't like 6 packs on a man. The idea of a man spending all day long in a gym, posing in front of a mirror and flexing his muscles, repulses me!
well..i'm not one of those girls..i hate muscular men
you said it, they're girls, not women
same reason guys talk about girls
hey, your 13, you should`nt be worrying about six packs, and try and take so much otice of those girls chatting about them, they only talk about these things because they believe it is the ';COOL'; thing to say, young teenage magazines focuses to much entiely on body image and not how to be a better person or more helpful to others



I remember when i was 13(all 7years ago, man do i feel old no), and are only concern was having at much fun ad messing as possible and by no means were the guys in my class doing pushups!! Enjoy your childhood, get on there and go crazy with your friends, stick with your positive attitude towards life and not forgetting your Kind Personality, and dot worry about those girls ok . Good luck on your Journey
You're question is stupid, i just want to say Salty Sue, you are a hotty!
Okay... I'm around your age and I do not find that other girls are obsessing over 6 packs... Whatever girls are at your school are shallow if they think in this way, so why do you even want to go out with them? First of all, not all girls like that. What if I posted a question saying, ';Why do all boys like a girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?'; I don't think so. A lot of people don't like blonde hair and blue eyes, and it's the same with 6 packs. And even if that were the case, try flipping this situation around. Say there's a girl who has a short temper and throws a lot of temper-tantrums at girls but not boys, she is pretty average looking, and she thinks she has a kind personality and there's a kind girl who never fights, is pretty and you have a chance with both of them. Who do you pick? But if the pretty girl is a jerk instead and has a temper or not, the kinder person should be picked, but it just doesn't always end that way. :(



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment