Tuesday, November 16, 2010

';Girl talk'; on girls' partners?

So it's pretty much a common fact that most, if not all, girls talk about their sexual experiences with guys to their girlfriends...how long he lasted, if he could keep it up, how big or small it was, etc. My question is, if a guy is average-sized, as in his ';package'; (lol) really isn't big nor small, it's somewhere in between, do they really just say ';he was average?'; If so, does it even get talked about a lot? Or does the void quickly get filled with other good or bad things of the rest of the sexual experience?';Girl talk'; on girls' partners?
Hmmm...how many girls have you been talking too? Not all of us share this information. I would never talk to my females friends about the size of my man. That is just terrible!';Girl talk'; on girls' partners?
Some women care about the size,if its too small than they dont get too much pleasure and if its normal(5inches) they get thrilled.If a gurl tells another girl about the size of the guy than the other girl might or might not want to sleep with that guy(in a relationship)
ok if we say it's ';just average'; either we feel bad for you or it really is just average, meaning we've had bigger. and we dont talk about it for hours its just a comment
Yes we talk about it and yes we say if it was average or not. But any REAL woman knows that it doesnt matter about the size of the package. It is all in how you use it and if you know how to use it. S-e-x is the same for both men and women. You have some good ones and you have some bad ones.
Just make something up. For example, if it was a super ordinary penis, just tell your girlfriends that it was ';extraordinary';! Isn't that what that word means anyway? Something very ordinary and average is in fact extraordinary, right?



Also, make up a bunch of other details too, what was the soundtrack, was anyone from him cub scout troup there, did he smoke cigarettes during the experience, were you too drunk to remember his name, did you do it for homework help, anything crazy is usually great.



I mean, do you really care about your friend's sexual experiences? I don't want to listen to mine, unless they are really really funny.



That is just me though..
I've had friends at work ask about it, and i say average, when my husband is in fact average size. Not only was I asked about the size, but the shape and what not.



I told my husband about the conversation. And I mentioned the fact that a gay man was interested as well...not something he hears everyday!
I don't personally bring up the size...usually just how good it was. Basically, if there is a kind, understanding guy attached to it, chances are it was a good experience. Usually body language is a tell tale sign...smiles and giggles usually mean a good time. And yes, size does matter in some ways, however, if a guy is too small...like less than 5 inches...it's not very pleasurable. Like I said though, if I'm discussing it I might talk about how nice he was...if he kissed or if he had strange requests or freaked me out. If it was initiated sweetly, etc. I have been asked however, about my long time boyfriend...whether it's shaped funny, etc. But I'd say he's average...I guess 6 and a half is average...not realyl an expert on size here. Hope this helps...email me and let me know if I might be able to help anymore! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment