Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why do the girls you don't care about talk to you the most and the ones you do never talk to you?

The girls that I have never liked from the moment I met them but pretend to be friends with because they're usually friends of my best friends always seem to pay a lot of attention towards me and talk to me about everything going on and are always interested in how am I but I don't care what they say, think or do because I simply don't care for tem.



But the girls I do care about and are always genuinely interested in talking to and mean a lot to me never talk to me. I'm lucky to hear one word from those girls a month but the other girls talk to me at least once a day and it really shits me.Why do the girls you don't care about talk to you the most and the ones you do never talk to you?
Attractive girls have too many guys to choose from. They usually already have a boyfriend or two. And that's why they aren't interested in you.



While the less attractive girls don't have a boyfriend in waiting for them. They are on the lookout for a suitable guy. And that's why they are more friendly and willing to talk with you.Why do the girls you don't care about talk to you the most and the ones you do never talk to you?
Want to earn money at home FREE %26amp; EASY? Are you 13 or older? You can be from ANY country in the world! http://jump.to/thebank I make over $2500 a month doing this!
maybe they are having the same probelem as you good luck

Please answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
cause you interested in girls that act like bitches or just arnt interested in you.
pa pa pa pokerface pa pa poker face
thats how girls are quit caring and they will change
clueless
They dont care for you just like you dont care for those other girls!! Simply as that! Karmas a b*tch aint it...
That happends to me all the time.

That really sucks and i just feel hopeless.



I think i act more naturally around the girls I dont like but they end up liking me and i act all awkward and dont know what tod o around the girls i like so they end up thinking i am weird.



That is depressing. But i guess it depends on controlign your actions around the right girl.

Good Luck!
You're too picky.



You CAN'T really care about a girl if you never talked to them, I bet you only like them cause they have nice **** or something.



Why don't you give those other girls that talk to you a chance? Is it cause they're not pretty enough for you?



Then you're too shallow and you should stay out of the dating world until you can appreciate something more than looks.
they are probably wondering why you never talk to them. so maybe it's time to give that a shot
Thats the way love goes...
Loll bro i feal your pain, was in the same situation

this is wat happened to me :

i was at a party with the girls who i dont like but are in my 'group' w/e and like accidently pulled one of them and she thought we were going out etc. i corrected her causually insulted her and hardly ever speak to her now, her firends leave me alone to. Happy me. no luck with the girls who dont talk to me tho. :(
ALvie is right---just want to say this lol.



but you cant always judge the person thru his/her apperance. remember there are a lot of factors to consider when you like someone such as the personality, values etc etc. maybe you are just looking at the wrong girl. maybe you are meant to be with those girls that you dont like---for now. just my opinion.
maybe you should step back and take stock of who your real friends are. ever think that maybe the girls who you really care about think about you in the same way you think about the girls you pretend to be friends with? maybe they are only pretended to be friends with you

No comments:

Post a Comment