Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What do I talk about when I talk to girls or with anyone in general!?

I have a problem coming up with things to talk about with my friends or girls. For example, with my best friend i have nothing to talk about. How can I fix this? How can I spice up my conversations?What do I talk about when I talk to girls or with anyone in general!?
you ask what their hobbies are. . . and so onWhat do I talk about when I talk to girls or with anyone in general!?
alright well this is what i do...



i usually ask them how everythings going u know? like i ask my friend who she likes and whats going on in her life and like how her weekend was or school related subjects and she usually ends up telling me everything because she trusts me now. just today she was like ';yeah i just realized that i tell you everything haha i was like i love katt!'; haha so thats what i do. (: i hope that helps
thats normal for your age....talk about what you like...cars, video games, music...always ask them what they like as well. talk about school, grades, brothers and sisters...anything.
Well talk about you or that person did that day, or something interesting coming up. Music is always good.
ill ask what activities that person does or what there family is like! start out with activities then you can discuss family or movies. if comic books intrest you, talk about your collection. start finding out about the other person then they'll like you and want to talk about you!!! dont discuss second dates on a first dont, tho. personally i hate that. you can talk about pets and where you work. the weather. ANYTHING!!!!
Trust yourself more. You have a great conversationalist within you. Practise alone talking to your girl friends. I know that sound silly, but try it. Be yourself. Show interest in them. Ask them what they like to do for fun, what movies they like, what music they listen to, what games they enjoy, etc. Get them to do an activity with you like cook, tennis, see a movie, take a walk by the water. Invite other friends to be around you to liven up the conversation. Be curious, but don't' ask too many questions. Share yourself to them. Open up about what you like or don't like. Stay as real and as positive as possible. Be respectful.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment