Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have a question about how to meet girls? how do you talk to them? everytime i try to talk i get nervous.?

i used to go out with a girl in my highschool. but i must have said something wrong because we broke up. i just need some answers on how to meet girls, talk to girls, and date girls. when i was really young i studered alot. now that i'm older it doesn't affect me when i'm with my friends, just when i'm around a girl i like. does anyone have some tips on how to meet girls?I have a question about how to meet girls? how do you talk to them? everytime i try to talk i get nervous.?
If you think your not good enough for them. . . then your probably not. You need to get some confidence in yourself and realize that she and you are equal. There are tons and tons of girls out there dude if one girl doesn't like you then she can **** off, move on.

I hope this helps man and good luck, get the confidence and women will like you trust me.I have a question about how to meet girls? how do you talk to them? everytime i try to talk i get nervous.?
OK get to no the girl u like. let the girl get to no ur personality. finally ask her out. find out what she wants in the relationship, exp, affection, dates, ect. then follow her the way she wants the relationship to go. if you dont feel comfortable with the things she wants then shes not the girl for u. just keep trying and eventualy ull find ms right. though u problably wont end up marring her. ;-)
ALL WOMEN WANT IS MONEY, YOU GET SOME OF THAT AND YOU R ALL RIGTH

No comments:

Post a Comment