Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i talk to girls without being so shy (girls only)?

i dont really know how to start this off but im just start by saying i like this girl in my class named jasmine and this other girl in my classes hella likes me named britney and all the girls talk to me in that class i mean since im the only boy that talks in there and getting back to jasmine everytime i look at her she smiles and when i do my work she somtimes ask me for help and im the first one she goes to for help i mean i guess it because i sit right next to her and everytime i help her with her work i talk like im nervous so my question is sense im not really all that shy since i aleast talk to them my question is how can i become louder and not sound so nervous when i talk because i really really like this gurl and i dont want to do anything to mess it up so ill appericate the help thanksHow can i talk to girls without being so shy (girls only)?
This Jasmine obviously likes you enough to ask for your help so think, you're the man!How can i talk to girls without being so shy (girls only)?
go ahead. Girls arent mean ppl, they wont judge you or think rudely abt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment