Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i talk to girls in my class?

I am in 10th grade and i dont know anyone in my english class. There is a girl that sits next to me and i want to find a way to become friends with her. However i can think of anything to say when im around her. I normally become really quiet. What a good way to strike up a conversation and become friends with her?How do i talk to girls in my class?
Explain to her why the English language is so hard to learn



1) The bandage was wound around the wound.



2) The farm was used to produce produce.



3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.



4) We must polish the Polish furniture.



5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.



6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.



7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it

was time to present the present.



8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.



9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.



10) I did not object to the object.



11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.



12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.



13) They were too close to the door to close it.



14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.



15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.



16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.



17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.



18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.



19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.



20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.



21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?How do i talk to girls in my class?
tEll HER ANY RANdOM tHING tHAt WEll GIVE hER A hINt tHAt YOUR lOOkING FOR CONVERSAtION
Talk to her about something thats going on in class.

Best of luck :)









Please answer Mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Tell her that you really like what she is wearing and smile at her. A natural smile, not a big stupid grin.
Nice guys sleep alone. I'm serious. Act like a jerk and she'll be all over you.
ask to borrow a pencil when you have one on your desk.
I would say either complement her in some way or just be quiet. If you sit next to her then you are bound to talk sometime.
Well you could lean over and ask her a question on something like about the work your doing or what the teacher just said or if your suppose to be writing down what she is saying or something or bump into her in the halls and say hey arnt you in my english class and she might say yes or I don't know but if she says yes just be like oh hey whats up or we should hang out sometime I know its dorky but if a guy went up to me like that I would be nice and say hi back and have a conversation with him during lunch or something but some girls might not thats just my opinion hope this helps :)
First, you could ask her simple things like ';What's for homework?'; or ';I like your clothes,';, then build on that day by day. If you're too direct at first, she may be turned off. Best of luck!
Next time you go to class have a game plan. Think of what your gonna say and intresting stories. Its good to demonstrate higher value, leader of men, protector of loved ones in your stories. Hey if you really want to get into this search ';PUA'; in google.
dude! do not take advice from a guy bout this! trust me im a girl and i kno how u can tlk to one. so never act like a jerk! girls hate it. the only reason girls date guys who r jerks is because they think that the cant do better or that there is anyone better but they r wrong. wel...anyhow just smile at her and say ';hi im (ur name) wats yours?. anything like that or if u want to risk a little tell her that she is pretty or beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment