Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to help gain confidence when going into freshmen year and talk to girls in high school?

i have all ways have problems with going in to new places and talking to girls and guys my age plz help meHow to help gain confidence when going into freshmen year and talk to girls in high school?
[cliche] Just be yourself. [/cliche]



Just...strike up a conversation. Introduce yourself. If you happen to have multiple classes with the same person, point it out. ';I think you're in my biology class'; is a perfectly acceptable conversation starter. Try talking to the ones that look lost - they're probably shy too, so you're doing both of you a favor.How to help gain confidence when going into freshmen year and talk to girls in high school?
at least in my high school, it was easy to make friends and a lot of my friends were older than i was. Get involved in a club or activity. I did marching band and everyone was so friendly and nice and thats where most of my friends were. I was really into the music department and it was a piece of cake making friends. its the same with sports or art clubs! They dont tell you to get involved for nothing : )
here are my tips hopefully I help :

1 . When you catch someone staring be friendly and inviting and smile back at them. People will think your so all that if you don't smile so I advise you to do so :D



2. In class sit beside someone who looks they don't know anyone too start talking say ';Hey I'm _______ '; Then let the conversation take place. Do this in all your classes so you know at least one person in every class of yours. But get to class early so you have time to chit chat with the person your next to.



3. At lunch sit beside a person you talked to in class and ask to sit with them. Don't be shy. Just say hey, I'm new is it cool if I sit ? or do you mind if sit ?



4. Don't panic everyone is nervous, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment