Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to talk to girls at an amusement park?

About to go to the amusement park this weekend and meet some new interesting people. I'm going with a few friends. I was wondering whats some good way to approach a girl at an amusement park? Something funny that will spark up a conversation. Also what are some other topics I can use to keep the conversation steady and not have the ';Awkward silence';



I'm 17. So yeah help me out community (:How to talk to girls at an amusement park?
I guess you could start the conversation up by asking her if she ever went on a ';certain ride';. If she hasnt, ask her to go along with you. I think you get the idea. To keep the conversation going, introduce your self a little, tell her where your from. Ask her where shes from..blah blah...hopefully she will be outgoing so that will prevent the awkward silence if she doesnt really talk much. But ya good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment