Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why does my low self esteem always let me down when i try to talk to girls? feel like a strong?

inadequacy, like the bottom fallin out my world. and its like i cant maintain the conversation flow because of how bad i feel about myself.. its like i dont feel worthy or good enough for the girl im tryin to talk to at the time.. and then they always end up rejectin me and leavin me..

i have bpd, and have intamacy problems, clingyness problems, i latch on to girls, i have low self esteem, and i cant help but come accross as desperate with em..

like once ive encountered somebody its like i go all out, to try and keep them, because i know their bound to reject me.

i take rejection really bad, it really does sting badly..

in all my 29 years, ive never had a steady relashionship with a girl..because of my disorder, and low self esteem, and now im 29, i feel wound up and frustrated because i feel i deserve some success with girls for once..

i find it hard to hide my eagerness, and i look for intamacy at the early stages. all the contact im havin with girls is mainly through the net.Why does my low self esteem always let me down when i try to talk to girls? feel like a strong?
When are you gonna stop running in circles and ask for help?Why does my low self esteem always let me down when i try to talk to girls? feel like a strong?
well first of all i am really sorry you feel this way, and secondly i think the way to overcome it is to just let things happen naturally w/ dating and dont force things + try to get more confidence because you are prolly just as good as all the girls you ask out but dont realize it! also try not to feel bad if you get rejected because everyone gets rejecyed sometimes, and you should just try to live your life happily and naturally you will prolly find the right person 4 u, and just have better self esteem! i hope everything works out 4 u :)
start with improving yourself. you can't be ready for any kind of relationship if you have all this things going on inside you. hey, it's not that bad. you already recognized what's lacking in you and you just have to work on it. you're not totally different from anyone else. everyone is struggling to have that special someone in their life. it's not too late. start by analyzing yourself and how to develop your personality. read books about it and attend seminars on how to improve yourself. gain that self confidence. good luck!!!
You just lack self-confidence. Go read David Deangelo's book onlike called, ';Double your dating';. It's great and it's bound to get you more women. At least it worked for me.
You need to ';lighten up';.



Real Life is not always like the fairy tales, atleast I found out myself.



I was like you. but I found out. Most people are too stupid for the relationship you are looking for.



find your woman with patience, because it will take that.



dont worry, I think you are a cool guy, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment