Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl in my class that i want to talk to. Girls help please?

There's this girl in one of my classes that looks pretty good. I've never talked to her at all but i kinda want to have a conversation with her. I can't just go up to her and say hi because that will just look weird and may be awkward. What should i do? How should i go about starting my conversation with her with out being weird?Girl in my class that i want to talk to. Girls help please?
LOL! Thats a hard one! Well i am a girl OBVIOULSY! I lke it when guyz say HEY to me i think its nice and i mean if she is lke not saying hi bac then IDK i always say hi bac and that starts up a convo! Try sitting by her in class but make sure not to make it too obvious becuz sumtimes NOT SAYING THIS IS U but girls get the wrong vibe u know! I mean if u lke her then start a convo by jst saying hey! She will probably think ur sweet and nice BY THE WAY GURLS LKE SWEET GUYZ! LOL she wont find it awkward in most cases she will lke it! Dont be the guy who doesnt say hi to a gurl but at the same time gives her a vibe becuz in the end she will end up walking away and not turning bac! HOPE THIS HELPZGirl in my class that i want to talk to. Girls help please?
sit near her and make a cassual statement like ';ugh, i hate notes'; perhaps she'll laugh. or if shes shy simply ask if u can borrow her notes ';hey , i hear you take good notes and i missed school yesterday, can i borrow urs?';

find something u have in common. and chat.

good luck:)
Yes,

just introduce yourself or write a note to her.....
i agree with caligirl or something like that! you shoudl nocholantly (sorry about spelling) go up to her and ask for her notes or maybe ask to borrow a pencil or something and if she lets you then talk to her..ask her if she likes the class...how she is....anything that you want to ask...its good not to be too frword...but once uve done this now your an aquaintance so you can talk to her whenever because she knows who you are now! I wish you all the best and hope u get enough answers to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment