Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need to learn how to talk to girls. Any and all help is appreciated. Suggestions?

There is a girl in my school who I really like, and I definitely would like to go out with her. I have never had a girlfriend, and I have heard that she has her eye on some other boys. I need to know how to make small talk, how to ask her out, and ideas for dates other than going to the movies. I need to learn how to talk to girls. Any and all help is appreciated. Suggestions?
Ummm... well, I can definitely say that I've been in this same situation, but the other way around (I'm a girl). I'd say to just be yourself - you shouldn't have to put on a play whenever she's around. Try to find out what her interests are, then build up some small talk from there. I would suggest trying to become friends first, then taking it from there - that's what I did, and it worked! Good luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment