Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can i talk to girls?

I'm an extremely shy person. I still find it awkward to talk to my family and friends. No matter how much i calm myself and try i can never seem to be able to talk to girls. actually today i made small talk with a cute girl in my class, when something funny came up (long story) we laughed...except my throat shut and it sounded like i was choking in mid laugh. I need advice on how to talk with girls without sounding like a jackass.How can i talk to girls?
Well to me i think guys who are shy is my type cause guys who are shy usually r cute . Anw , in ur situation i think that you should try to be more calm just be yourself dont care about what others think about you. its about how that girl think about you. when you talk to her you should just be more relax. its ok if you sounded weird when laughing maybe that girl thinks ur cute . you never know (: . Best of luck !How can i talk to girls?
Be casual and calm.

This sounds terrible, but try to talk about them to get a conversation started. Ask them a question.

Or find something that you have in common (do you know some one who knows some one?).

Or ask them for help maybe.
In order to talk to girls you have to talk to girls. The more practice you get talking to girls of all ages and sizes the more experience you will have. It will also help you in other areas like your shyness.
  • beauty in eyes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment