Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i talk to girls my own age?

I didnt grow up with many people my own age especialy girls, wat do i say to girls the same age as me to start a conversation? And keep it going? I find it easier talking to guys. Girls scare me a bit.How do i talk to girls my own age?
hey thats alright! some girls can be mean and catty, so i don't blame you. if you find it easier talking to guys, just keep being friends with them. you don't NEED to have female friends. but anyway, to find girl friends to chat with, find the more lonely ones and just start with hello. some girls come off as nice and those are the right ones. if you notice that a girl is nice and easy going, go up to her and just be yourself so you're both comfortable. it's okay and good things do happen. good luck!How do i talk to girls my own age?
Dont try hard. Just be yourself, girls like a challenge..

Dont talk about ex girlfriends whatever you do! big no no,

that'll turn a girl away in an instant.. just laugh have fun..

If you meet a girl you like, and want to take her on a date,

dont do a movie or invite her to your place! go to LUNCHH NOT DINNER!! and bring her flowers.
Shy Ruth

dont shy

you are not going to touch or hugh her yaar

No comments:

Post a Comment