Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Topics to talk to girls about first time you meet them?

I'm 21 and I have realised I am not a good conversationalist as I run out of stuff to talk about after a minute. Even trying to get hints from people I talk to doesn't work.

DO NOT SAY JUST TALK LIKE HOW YOU WOULD TO YOUR FRIENDS. I HAVE DONE THAT AND IT DOESN'T WORK WITH NEW PEOPLETopics to talk to girls about first time you meet them?
Hey there Cliff :)



Don't feel bad that it's difficult for you to start conversations, as I am too. :) You're not alone! However, here are some tips I've picked up over the years.



At first, just greet and introduce yourself. Be friendly and open, and look directly in her face and smile.



Then, talk about the location. For example, if you're at a party, just comment, ';This is a great party!';. This will make you look positive and upbeat, a sign that commonly draws people in. (If you're at a bar or cafe, simply remark, ';This cafe has great sandwiches!'; - Example)



Then, if you can't think of anything, give a few seconds to see whether the girl wants to say anything. If she doesn't, then it's time for you to incite the spark and start the conversation.



As a bold conversation starter, you could offer an open compliment, such as, ';Your bead necklace is beautiful! My uncle is a very skilled woodworker.'; Such a compliment states that you appreciate what she's wearing, as opposed to that you're just looking at her body. Another conversation starter is to ask open-ended questions, like, ';What did you think of that big story in the news?';



If the conversation goes well, and everything is dwindling down, and you are interested in the girl, just state: ';Look, I'm really nervous, so I'm sorry if the conversation's been a bit drab. But you seem like a really great girl, and I would love to get to know you better. Would you be interested in having a cup of coffee/bite of dinner with me sometime?';



Stating that you're nervous can allow the girl to take down the barrier and smooth out the rough spots.



- However, here are some things NOT to do.



1. AVOID Monopolizing. (Talking all about yourself.)

2. Hogging the conversation. (Not exactly talking about yourself, but not letting the other person speak.)

3. Commenting about the girl's body. (Ex: Your legs look really nice in that skirt.)

4. Touching inappropriately.

5. Talking about ex-girlfriends.



Everything will work out. :)

Hope I helped!Topics to talk to girls about first time you meet them?
idk BUT WHAT EVER YOU DO



DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT IS ON THE NEWS OR THE WEATHER



one guy did that to me it was stupid
Understandable problem... I've had social phobia since I was a kid, so I should know. The trick is to ask a lot of questions; they keep the conversation going without much talking on your part. I've found that asking what kinds of music people like always sparks interesting conversation. But that's just me, music is something I could talk about for days. You should try to talk about things you're passionate about. Good luck :)
ask them about things they like and dislike

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get immediate access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, drawings and blueprints to make all of the projects laughably easy.

Post a Comment