Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nice talking Girls can u give me a best solution to my problem?

how girls are talking so nice and fluently than men?

How to talk in mother tongue fast and clear with strangers too?

There are so many complains about me that i am speaking very slowly and broking the sentence.i am not completing the sentences fully...slowly and shortly answering to any questions..gal friend ,,friend..relatives all are tellling.. is there any way to solve my problem?

Note:i am bacically wont talk much with people from schooling itself..after coming to college somewhat i try to talk with people..i always like to hear the people speaking..i am thinking much before talk..if i start to speak i will speak frankly..when i get anger i speak much..i can say i am introvert..but i hate to be introvert..if a person start to speak with me i will mingle easily.but wont talk when others are not come to speak with me in anywhereNice talking Girls can u give me a best solution to my problem?
practice in the mirror or just get into regular conversations with your friends to work on being more outgoing.Nice talking Girls can u give me a best solution to my problem?
Your English is bad like you are always adding -ed to the end of the word when it doesn't need to be there....just listen to people and learn how they speak...no offense but not blacks..they misspell their words a lot
If at all possible...watch english speaking TV/radio/music. Picking up the language there helps, esp TV, as you can see what is being spoken of. I was shy for most of my life and to a point still am. Practice being outgoijng on the computer...go to chat rooms to warm up to conversations with others, practice the things you wish to talk about by yourself (topics you wish to speak of.) and, if you know someone has the same interests as you, talk about that interest...you will warm up to speaking to others. You wont be the loud person in the room...but you can work towards being heard. And there is no shame in being soft spoken.
It seems you are very poor in expression,usually call lack of communication skill.Improve your own skill.
because maximum of girls talk to themselves when they are alone ...thats what i said u to practice already u in ur previous query ...it sounds weird but try talking to yourself ...what the big deal trying ...now dont let me assume u hate talking to your own self also ...

No comments:

Post a Comment