Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why Don't I Know How to Talk To Girls?

I'm a bisexual girl. It's easy for me to flirt with boys, and I tend to know what to do. With girls, I never have any idea. I don't know what to say or what to do. Why is that? Shouldn't I know how to handle girls, seeing as I am one?Why Don't I Know How to Talk To Girls?
Well not really, i didn't know how to have sex with a girl, and i am one...XD

Dealing with guys is in the girls ';nature';, girls that's a new whole thing, besides girls are kinda complicated cause they are friendly (most of them) and sometimes we get the wrong sign.Why Don't I Know How to Talk To Girls?
Interesting question.. I used to be hung up on this question too.. well Im still learning.



But usually its because we get intimidated by other girls. SO what Ive began to do at university is observe how boys converse with girls (Im talking straight-on-straight) even as friends how boys and girls interact and soon you'll see that you just have to take the plunge and go in without any inhibitions.. I dont know if Im making any sense to you, lol, but noting that definetly has helped me. :) Just be yourself and know that they're just like you too... humour is also always good to break the ice (if you get what I mean)



Hope I helped

XOX
Oh this Qz is interesting! I've never really had this problem coz im naturally kinda flirty [not in a slutty way lol] but back to your Qz



Are you a freshie Bi sexual? if you are maybe its just gonna take you a little while to feel comfortable with it you know what i mean?



I would say just act as if your talking to a guy and then when you build up more confidence it should just come naturally :)



Good luck (Y) xx
Flirt with girls the same way that you flirt with guys. And if something seems out of place, change the way that you'd flirt with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment